The MyNotes Medical program has been designed to help people care for themselves, their loved ones and their patients (even if they are carers or health practitioners) Users of the app can keep and share accurate and accessible records of their health condition and treatment at the tap of a finger.
To take notes Recording robust written, audio and visual notes with the MyNotes Medical app enables patients to be more “informed, involved and engaged in getting better”.
The rich, chronological event log of text, audio, video and photo notes is automatically built and secured in a searchable format by the MyNotes Medical app. Users of the MyNotes Medical app can easily add their personal information and details of treatment, medications and appointments.
To share notes MyNotes Medical users can easily refer to and share all of these details – including an accurate record of what was said as treatment progresses.
To research health issues Between visits to the doctor or consultant, MyNotes Medical allows patients and carers to review and share recordings of the consultation/diagnosis with friends and family and to research vetted sites about related healthcare issues.
“TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE”
Attention: Better notes can lead to better health!
You may know for yourself the confusion and stress that can occur when you visit your GP or consultant and;
- You don’t recall all of the things you meant to tell or ask your GP or consultant.
- Their questions remind you of only some of the things you had felt you should tell or ask them.
- They make their best guess based on what you do recall and what is observable at the moment.
- You don’t understand everything that the GP or consultant is saying to you.
- You consequently find it difficult to recall or refer to your diagnosis properly or to the treatment prescribed.
- Perhaps, as a result, you have to make several appointments that could have been avoided.
- Perhaps too, as a result, it takes too long to arrive at the correct diagnosis and treatment.
If only enough information could be available to you, your family, your GP and consultant at the right time.
The problem is a breakdown in record keeping and communication between everyone involved.
Would you feel better if you could easily record all your notes and always have them to hand to review and share?
Yes! That is why Your Children, Your Siblings, Your Spouse, Your Parents, Your Carers and You need MyNotes Medical.